Well, when the things doesnt actually give you excitement, we need to find ways to spice up our life a bit right?
So, we went for a SEAFOOD buffet in the MOST GRAND hotel which only have the buffet on Tuesday (coincidently I am there on Tuesday)... LUckY Me :D
It was such a wholesome meal.... until I was a bit anti-seafood on the few following days;)
Where is this hotel? Sorry la... I even forgot its name already BUT I have some photoes to share in the next post :)

1 comment:
From the look of the porcelain, I say it's the Empire Hotel & Country Club. You forgot the name of this great big grand hotel?
Even Bill Clinton was awed when he first set foot in the lobby during the APEX meeting before.
http://www.theempirehotel.com
And you should try Bruneian foods, our exotic foods can be found at Pasar Malam Gadong.
And next time you want to experience Brunei, get a proper guide.
Post a Comment